COVID-19 vaccines continue to arrive in Florida in extremely limited supply.
As we await additional vaccine supply from the federal government, we urge currently eligible Florida residents to save their place in line by pre-registering today.
Register here: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/#/
According to Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 vaccination will help keep you from getting COVID-19.
Here is why:
– All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States have been shown to be highly effective at preventing COVID-19. Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines.
– All COVID-19 vaccines that are in development are being carefully evaluated in clinical trials and will be authorized or approved only if they make it substantially less likely you’ll get COVID-19. Learn more about how federal partners are ensuring COVID-19 vaccines work.
– Based on what we know about vaccines for other diseases and early data from clinical trials, experts believe that getting a COVID-19 vaccine may also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.
– Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
– Experts continue to conduct more studies about the effect of COVID-19 vaccination on severity of illness from COVID-19, as well as its ability to keep people from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.